Book a Tour
Our clean and covered boat takes you on a relaxing cruise around historic New Bedford Harbor.
All Tours Depart From:
52 Fisherman’s Wharf, Pier 3, New Bedford, MA, behind the Whale’s Tail Clam Shack. Buy your tickets by clicking here Reservations.
Tour Highlights Include
Discover Historic New Bedford Harbor, the jewel of the South Coast
Sail the same waters as Herman Melville and Joshua Slocum
Learn about the once whaling capital of the world, now the largest commercial fishing port in America
View Palmer's Island lighthouse
Learn about revolutionary war Fort Phoenix
Pass through the largest hurricane barrier on the east coast
See the immensity of the number 1 fishing fleet in the U.S.
Drive by schooner Ernestina and the Joshua Slocum Memorial
Learn lots of whaling history
Bring your favorite food and beverage
Public Tour $25 per person
Private Charter $350 for the entire boat (15 passenger).
Take up to 15 passengers on the tour of your choice. $350 for a two hour tour.
Take a 60-minute vacation!
Our clean covered, quiet vessel takes you and your out-of-town visitors on a relaxing, narrated cruise around historic New Bedford Harbor.
ALL TOURS DEPART FROM:
52 Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 3, New Bedford. Free parking at the pier.
- Palmer's Island Lighthouse
- Fort Phoenix
- The Largest Hurricane Barrier on the East Coast
- No. 1 Fishing Fleet in U.S.
- Schooner Ernestina & Joshua Slocum Memorial
- And Lots of Whaling History
- New Bedford Harbor Highlights
- Discover Historic New Bedford Harbor
- Experience the jewel of the South Coast
- Sail the same waters as Herman Melville and Joshua Slocum, all while learning about the once whaling capital of the world, now the largest commercial fishing port in America
Tours offered 7 days a week
Seniors (62+) and Active Military $18
Children $12 (5-12 yrs)
Infant-Toddler $5 (under 4 yrs)
Take a 2 hour sunset cruise.
Enjoy a harbor tour, pass through the hurricane gate and explore Buzzards Bay.
$25 person or $350 for the entire boat.
Private Tour - Book Now
Public Tour - Book Now
Watch the sun set behind historic Palmer's Island lighthouse and Butler's Flat lighthouse, while you relax with a drink and snacks (BYOB).
Feel free to tell the captain your favorite vista and the captain will customize your tour.